Slipstream Senior Stretch Cord’s assist with resistance workouts which are vital to swim training and conditioning. The Stretch Cord Combinations are made with durable rubber tubing and comfortable handles. Attaching to an anchor point, the cords allow swimmers to train outside the water and stimulate swimming motions. The cords isolate important muscles and enhance a swimmers speed and endurance while building strength and a better range of motion.
The cords are a great tool to combat injury and maintain strength in the off season.
– Workout Outside the Pool
– Simulate swimming motions and isolates vital muscles
– Resistance Training
– Enhances speed while building endurance and strength
– Full Body Workout
– Train triceps, chest, biceps, shoulders and abs
– Range of Motion
– Resistance training increases stroke range
– Easy way to combat injury by building specific muscle strength
– Provide comfort and safety
– Small and lightweight cords travel well